Build your career with us
Build your career with us
Planning your big career move and searching for somewhere with a good reputation, where people are passionate about what they do, and where you can reach your potential? Baker Tilly Hong Kong may be the firm for you.
Our success is founded on individuals committed to achieving the same aim, which is to grow and succeed alongside our clients.
Your passport to the world of business
Graduating soon? Take your career in an exciting direction by becoming a Consultant Trainee.
Join us as a consultant trainee, and begin a career path paved with opportunities. Not only will you be joining one of the most well-respected corporate governance teams in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to work directly with distinguished companies throughout the Greater China region. We prize talent above all, and hire bilingual, innovative thinking graduates from different disciplines. You will work alongside accomplished professionals, and gain in-depth exposure to various business models plus an appreciation for delivering world-class client service.
As a Trainee, you can:
- Participate in technical and on-the-job training designed to help you engage with clients in numerous industries and services
- Experience how your academic achievements translate to the professional environment by way of engaging directly with large corporations and listed companies
- Receive a competitive compensation package (Circa HKD260K-280K/year)
- Fast track a career path in business
- Travel frequently
Our rapidly expanding team hires ambitious, analytical graduates with the following qualities:
- Graduates in any discipline although major/minor in business, law, or IT would be an advantage.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills. We look for Grade 5 or above in both English and Chinese public examination results.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
- An independent hard worker who excels under pressure.
- Loves to travel.
We offer a great place to commence a career in business. Email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application form, résumé and HKDSE Result Certificate (if applicable) today.
Deadline for submission of application is 28 February. Selected candidates will be invited for test and/or interview. Consultant Trainees commence soon after graduation.
Applicants who have submitted an application on or before 28 February but failed to get a response can deem that they have failed the screening process and that their application has been deleted from our database immediately after screening. Applications collected AFTER the deadline will be kept for a period of 6 months for future need (if any).
Personal data provided by job applicants will used strictly in accordance with the CGPL privacy statement.
"I started off my career as consultant trainee and shortly after a year of work, I am grateful to be promoted. Not only has the satisfaction from promotion given me the sense of belonging to the company, but the opportunities and exposure that I have been given accelerated my personal growth and enhanced my professional career development."
- Caris, Consultant, CGPL