Are required by a leading risk advisory consultancy firm, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PROFESSIONAL LIMITED, which is one of the largest and most active internal control consultancy firms in the Hong Kong capital market and an operating entity of Baker Tilly Hong Kong, which itself is an independent affiliate of Baker Tilly International as one of the top ten international CPA networks by fee income, and specializes in providing a wide range of consultancy services, e.g. risk advisory, internal control, compliance advisory, financial due diligence, IT system review, ESG reporting, and forensic accounting, etc. to its clients, including IPO listing candidates and listed companies, in a highly diversified client portfolio of different industry exposures.
Due to its rapid business expansion and development, it is looking for ambitious high calibre candidates to help achieve its business development targets. As a Consultant Trainee, you can:
- Participate in technical and on-the-job training designed to help you engage with clients in a wide spectrum of industries, such as manufacturing, retailing, healthcare, medical, catering, entertainment, F.I., engineering and construction, property development, etc.
- Experience how your academic achievements translate into the professional practices by way of engaging directly with large corporations and listed companies
- Receive a competitive compensation package (HKD22K/month + annual bonus)
- Enjoy fast track career path to progress to the management level and director level in the professional environment
- Travel to the Asia Pacific region
You are expected to be ambitious with analytical mind, with the following attributes:
- Graduates in any discipline are welcome, while major/minor in accounting, finance, business, law, or IT would be an advantage
- Excellent writing and oral skills in both English and Chinese, e.g. Grade 5 or above or its equivalent in both English and Chinese in the open examinations
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua. Knowledge of a third language is a plus
- An independent worker who excels under pressure
- Loves travelling while working on assignments
We offer you with a challenging opportunity to commence a career in business. Please forward your CV with your application form and a copy of the HKDSE Certificate to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be invited for test and/or interview. Consultant Trainee Program will commence soon after your graduation.
Applicants who have submitted an application but failed to get a response within 6 weeks can deem their application unsuccessful and the relevant documents will then be deleted from our database immediately.
Personal data provided by job applicants will used strictly in accordance with the CGPL privacy statement.
"I started off my career as consultant trainee and shortly after a year of work, I am grateful to be promoted. Not only has the satisfaction from promotion given me the sense of belonging to the company, but the opportunities and exposure that I have been given accelerated my personal growth and enhanced my professional career development."
- Caris, Consultant, CGPL