Build Your Future with Us
1. What is the graduate recruitment process of Baker Tilly Hong Kong?
The recruitment process for fresh graduates may vary slightly from year to year, but the general procedure is as follows:
- Send a completed application form with a covering letter and résumé by email or by post on or before 31 March of each year.
- Selected applicants will be invited to take the Written Aptitude Test between April and July. Short-listed applicants will be invited for a group interview during the same period.
- Offers will be made in August and successful applicants may expect to commence in October.
We receive over a thousand applications each year, and so unfortunately we are unable to send a written reply to all applicants. Should you fail to hear from us by 15 July, you may deem your application to have been unsuccessful.
2. Will I be considered if I don't have a degree in accountancy?
Although it is not necessary to have a particular degree, you are encouraged to build a good accountancy foundation before joining a CPA firm, and you should enjoy working with numbers. That said, we welcome graduates from any discipline as we place a great emphasis on your overall attitude and potential, and do not focus only upon academic background.
3. What will be my career development in Baker Tilly Hong Kong if I am successfully employed?
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We continuously develop, motivate and evaluate our people in a friendly working environment. Of our current directors, almost all of them were internally promoted, clearly demonstrating the career prospects at Baker Tilly Hong Kong.
4. What kind of training will be provided by Baker Tilly Hong Kong?
There is a 2-week staff orientation for new joiners which will allow them to become familiar with our practices. For auditors this includes an introduction to our highly acclaimed electronic audit platform. Training is regularly scheduled for staff at all levels covering both soft skills and technical training. Obviously you will also have continuous on the job coaching from your immediate superiors. We operate a self-appraisal system whereby staff can compare their perception against their assessed performance. All these measures help you achieve and maintain a high level of competency.
Our Director of Human Resources & Corporate Affairs May Ng is available to answer any questions or queries you may have about the application process. To contact Ms. Ng, please email email@example.com