Combining local knowledge with international presence, Baker Tilly allows companies and their staff to operate seamlessly in overseas jurisdictions.
Setting up an overseas operation requires careful planning. Whether you are a start-up or looking to expand your business, we can advise upon, and thereafter arrange the corporate structure that best fits your specific circumstances. Provided as part of our integrated range of services, we can incorporate companies in Hong Kong and in certain overseas jurisdictions and offer secretarial support for new and existing companies to comply with local statutory compliance requirements.
What you can expect from Baker Tilly's Corporate Services team:
- Responsive service from an experienced team
- Transparent communication channels
- Excellence in process control.
Our Service Areas:
- Company formation and de-registration
- Preparing and filing statutory notices and returns
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Providing registered office and/or correspondence address
- Operating bank accounts.
"Our move to engage Baker Tilly Hong Kong for audit and corporate services in 2016 proved to be the right move. By streamlining our business processes we were able to increase efficiency and agility. More importantly, the market knowledge we received from Baker Tilly Hong Kong gave us the ability to efficiently take decisions."
- Ran Shalev, CFO, Freightos