Balanced Solutions Internationally
A subject at the forefront of everyone's mind, more so in these days of fiscal tightening internationally.
Our taxation specialists deliver balanced solutions in all tax disciplines covering Hong Kong, Macau, and China. We will help you identify and understand the tax benefits of alternative options, thereby minimising your tax liabilities and assisting you in long term financial planning.
We have in depth experience handling tax investigations and field audit cases, allowing us to secure prompt and fair settlements.
With our colleagues throughout the Baker Tilly International network we can provide expert advice on establishing investment structures, corporate organisations and trusts. We also assist clients with cross-border transfer pricing issues.
China and International Tax
We stay up to date on China tax developments and can provide proven solutions in that complex tax arena.
Our service teams also provide advice on the tax implications of pre-migration and overseas residency. Backed by a global network of corporate and expatriate tax specialists, we are well positioned to offer our clients international tax planning solutions.
What you can expect from the Baker Tilly Tax team:
- Experienced and knowledgeable professionals
- Well thought out tax plans delivered on a timely basis
- Thorough understanding of your needs
- Global taxation support
Hong Kong Tax Services
- Pre-listing structures, advice on their international tax implications
- Hong Kong tax due diligence review (health check)
- Tax efficient planning for companies and groups
- Tax field audit and investigation cases
- Advising on cross-border and back duty issues
- Defending challenges instituted by the IRD by way of judicial review
- Applications for Advance Rulings
- Dispute resolution to Board of Review level, including the negotiation of compromise settlements
- Corporate and personal tax returns
- Structuring of employee remuneration and termination payments
- Partnership and unincorporated business taxation
- Pre-migration tax planning for individuals
- Trusts and trustees.
China Tax Services
- PRC enterprise income tax, VAT and business tax advisory
- Establishment of various commercial enterprises under CEPA
- PRC Foreign Investment Enterprises (WOFE's, CJV and EJV) and establishment of representative offices
- Individual income tax advisory and filing
- Payroll calculations and related services
- M&A tax implications
- Double Tax Treaty entitlements and benefits advisory
- Tax equalisation arrangements
- Tax health check and due diligence review
- Tax and investment structure advisory and implementation
- Working visas / resident permit applications.
Contact Joseph Lam for Assistance