BT Corporate Governance Limited ("BTCGL") can act for directors, shareholders, and private individuals where an independent forensic accounting review is considered necessary. Our forensic team members have in-depth experience in analysing financial information throughout the litigation and dispute resolution process.
BTCGL has considerable operational experience in delivering an in-depth analysis under each assignment to support your position in ongoing legal or arbitration proceedings. We help uncover the relevant issues and define business reality.
BTCGL has a distinguished track record in forensic accounting reviews and dispute resolutions throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Forensic Accounting Services cover:
- Assisting in shareholder disputes
- Calculating or assessing insurance loss claims
- Company and business valuations
- Due diligence investigations
- Identifying and quantifying fraud
- Investigating money laundering
- Reconstructing and analysis of accounting records and other business information
For further details, contact Doman Wong.