HR Consultation and BPO Services
We offer a series of HR services that help you better control cost while improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR division. This is especially crucial for businesses struggling with cost reduction in face of a worrisome global economy.
Outsourcing non-core business processes are one of the proven ways to trim the fat without affecting your main operations. Our goal is to help you streamline your business through our payroll and HR services in Hong Kong.
What you can expect from Baker Tilly's HR Consultation and BPO Services team:
- Expertise in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and applicable laws and regulations
- Reliable results delivered on time
- Attentive with emphasis on open communication
- Compliance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Precise calculations and reporting using innovative eHR program.
- Monthly payroll and the calculation of Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF)
- Distribute ePayslip and salaries on pay day
- Prepare various Employer's Returns to the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department based on payroll data
- Compliance with various employment related Ordinances
- Calculation of long service and severance payments.
Recruitment and Selection
- Drafting advertisement
- Insertions in appropriate media
- Initial screening
- Providing a short list of candidates for client selection
- Conducting first interview with selected candidates
- Arranging second interviews
- Negotiate offer.
- Termination and related client support
- Visa applications
- HR internal audit.
"Their responsive, professional and proactive approach supported our outsourcing strategy which has proven to be most cost effective and efficient."
- Mandy Parker, Office Manager, The Risk Advisory Group Plc
"I have had the pleasure of working with Baker Tilly HK over the last 12 months in my role as Manager People Capital for the APAC region. I have been delighted by the service they have provided throughout this time."
- Louise Adamson, HR and Talent Acquisition, Senior Manager Asia Pacific Region, Alexander Mann Solutions