Build Your Future with Us
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a firm where people enjoy the opportunities arising from working together, assisting clients and contributing to the community in which we live. As one of the largest accounting firms in this exciting city of ours, we are a trusted business partner to large numbers of companies and individuals. Our international presence and rock solid reputation has established an exciting environment in which to achieve professional excellence.
You will find the experience, resources and guidance you need to develop as a professional accountant. You will have business advisory opportunities, working on all manner of accounts, across all types of industries, large and small.
Why We are Rather Unique:
- Clearly communicated career paths
- Immediate hands-on experience, exposure to a wide range of industries
- Assistance with professional certifications and education
- Team approach in a pleasant office environment
- We actively encourage internal feedback and suggestions
- A chance to make a difference in your community
- Attractive remuneration and profit sharing scheme
- Electronic audit platform
- Overseas secondment opportunities with other Baker Tilly firms
We are always looking for creative people with a passion for business, and the drive to be successful. We offer placements for graduate and senior levels alike in our various departments. If you share our passion to excel, start off by completing an application.
Please send your résumé, a covering letter and salary expectations, together with our standard application form, to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
The recruitment process will take 3 to 4 weeks. Applicants who have submitted an application but failed to get a response within 8 weeks can deem that they have failed the screening process and that their application has been deleted from our database immediately after screening.
General enquiries for employment opportunities should be directed to our Human Resources Department. Personal data provided by job applicants will used strictly in accordance with the Baker Tilly Hong Kong privacy statement.