Today you just need to pick up any serious financial journal to recognise the premium that markets are currently placing on strong internal controls, risk management procedures and good corporate governance. The dedicated risk advisory team at BT Corporate Governance Limited ("BTCGL") can ensure that your business is operating in line with regulatory requirements. In this respect, we render guidance on keeping your operations best practice compliant.
BTCGL, formerly known as Corporate Governance Professionals Limited, is well-recognised in the Asia-Pacific region for its work in pre-IPO internal control review assignments. Our service commitment gives you assurance in continuity of thought and delivery which, together with a focus on flexibility, allows you to retain your existing internal audit methodology whilst BTCGL provides ideas for augmentation. We can also set up an internal control system where none previously existed, or totally modernise and revamp your existing system should you prefer this approach.
Service areas cover:
- Pre-IPO internal control review (PN21/ PN2)
- Post-listing internal control review
- Enterprise risk assessment (ERA)
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) reporting
- Resumption of trading due diligence
- Financial due diligence
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Regulatory compliance
- AML/ CFT review
- Corporate governance training
- Fraud investigation
Information Technology Advisory Services areas cover:
- IT General Control (ITGC) Review
- Application Control (ITAC) Review
- IT Audit Outsourcing / Co-sourcing
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Data Privacy Protection Assessment
- Service Provider Control Assessment
- ISO27001 ISMS Consultancy
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test (VAPT)
- ERP Pre-implementation Review Services
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Implementation Consultancy
Now is the time to ensure your company complies with Hong Kong and international guidelines. For an initial discussion, contact Doman Wong.
BTCGL has extensive experience in getting your company to list successfully on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Below are some examples of our successful cases.
"Throughout our engagements with Doman and his team, we have grown to rely on their insight on information security and risk management which is consistently delivered in a timely manner."
- Louisa Ma, Internal Audit Manager, Macauslot
"The advice received from Baker Tilly Hong Kong Risk Assurance teams is valued by our Board. Their deep knowledge of our industry and approachable attitude lead us to turn to them whenever we have uncertainties."
- Robin Leung, Compliance Officer, National Bank of Pakistan