Start your journey with us
At Baker Tilly Hong Kong, internship opportunities are available in our Audit, Risk Advisory and Tax departments each year:
Spring internship: January to April
Summer internship: June to August
As an Intern, you will gain practical exposure in accounting profession, and participate in on-the-job training as well as accounting software training to fast-track a career path in business. Interns with satisfactory performance may be given a return offer.
- Assist in providing audit & assurance/ tax/ risk advisory services
- Provide support to senior professionals
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned
- Year 2 or Year 3 Accounting Major students
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese, English & Mandarin
- Self-motivated with good learning attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
Baker Tilly Hong Kong offers a great place to commence your accounting career. Please email your résumé and internship application form to our Human Resources Deparment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will used strictly in accordance with the Baker Tilly Hong Kong privacy statement.